Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Addition

SO I forgot to tell you one more thing.... So to be completely honest.. ever since i've kind of gotten over the fact that my best friend isn't ever coming back.. I've realized that I needed to learn to love again. And that i need something to take care of and no i did not get a puppy. I dont think I will get a dog for a very long time..or ever and i'm fine with that. Its just that you let some ugly mutt come into your life, you love them with all your heart, you see that they are no longer ugly but that they are really cute and then they get sick, old and die and then you are crushed and your life is ruined forever. So with that in mind i need to learn to love again so I added a new addition to my family..I got him at Walmart yesterday. I figure a fish is a great pet. You can watch them swim and feed them and name them but you cant pet them or snuggle with them or take them for walks or teach them to whisper. Therefore, when they die.. its sad but not as heart ripping as a dog.


So everyone.. meet... __( I dont have a name yet )__ ...

A little about him...he is a beta and he is blue..and he likes to do 1 of 4 things (never together) throughout the day
1. Look at himself in the reflection (as hes doing in pic #1)
2. swim
3. eat
4. poop


Some name ideas that i have or that people have given me are:
*Dr. Pepper
*D. Peps
*Dr. P
*Captain Morgan
*Horkley
*Phagocytosis
*Bison
*Ohhh Cool
*Gills
*Blue
*Fish






What do you think i should name him? Because he needs a name ASAP.. before he dies.

1 comment:

Darren & Emily said...

Horkley. Definately Horkley.