Sunday, June 15, 2008

Roommates.. and some friends


Summer semester roommates







Me and Amber. Two semesters in a row.. and more to follow.













Aubrey (short), Amber, and me. Short Aubrey is my actual room roommate. Born and raised in Pocatello, Idaho.









Aubrey (Tall) from Gilbert Arizona. Roomies with Christina.
















Laura and Amber. Laura is from Virgina and Amber is from North Carolina.











And last but not least, Christina. She is from Alberta Canada and is roomies with tall Aubrey.





Some Friends...







Robin. Oh Robin. From Texas and proud of it. Amber and I met her while living in Lamprecht Hall.














Rick and Amber. Rick from Hermiston, Oregon and is the FHE dad.. or also known as my husband..for now. we're getting a divorce.









Miles and me. He is from California and is also in our FHE group, except he is one of my sons.













Emily, Amber and me. Emily is my old roommate from last semester. We see her every once in a while.

No comments: